Vitamin B13 or orotic acid is another of the members of a large B family.
What are the sources of orotic acid in food?
- Root vegetables
What are the functions of vitamin B13?
- Part in metabolic processes of protein synthesis
- Helps in the treatment of multiple sclerosis
- Prevents Aging
- Good anabolic because it affects cell growth
- Positive influence on the development of the fetus during pregnancy
- In combination with vitamin B12 and folic acid is used in the therapy of myocardial
The daily recommended dose of vitamin B13 is 1-1.5 grams.
Signs of deficiency are not tested for this vitamin.